Xmas / New Year
The clinic is closed on all public holidays including over the Christmas / New Year period. An after hours locum service is available to current patients of the doctors who work out of the clinic.
Medical Practitioners Availability
Doctors who are taking leave from their medical practices in coming months are as follows.
December 2023 / January 2024
- Dr Cathy Evans 18/11/2023 to 11/12/2023, 27/12/2023
- Dr Matthew Evans 18/11/2023 to 11/12/2023
- Dr Trudi Potter 25/12/2023 to 7/01/2024
- Dr Julie Van Andel 16/12/2023 to 26/12/2023, 3-4/1/2024, 27/1/2024 to 8/02/2024
- Dr Nicholas Byrne 7/12/2023 to 11/12/2023
- Dr Peter Morris Limited availability during December – check with reception.
Just a reminder that a Medicare requirement for all appointments requires the patient to attend that appointment. Appointments booked in a patient’s name require the patient to attend that appointment. For example: an appointment made in a child’s name, or for an older parent, require the patient to attend this appointment and this includes all telehealth appointments.
- Dr Dallas Smith is now available on Fridays to consult from the clinic.
- From February 2024 the clinic will have 2 new doctors working at the clinic. Dr Moses Jin and Dr Susanna Gong will be available full time at the clinic.
The clinic continues to receive minimal stock of this vaccine. If you are eligible for this vaccine please speak with your doctor when you have an appointment to see if any stock is available. If the availability of vaccines stock increases the clinic will notify patients.
With the weather bureau predicting extreme heat this summer and all of the community needs to be prepared. The Victorian Governments Better Health Channel has prepared some extreme heat information for the public and this can be reviewed via the following link – https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/extreme-heat
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas
Safe New Year.