Medical Practitioners Availability
The following doctors are unavailable to see their patients during the dates below. Some of the doctors are taking extended leave from their practice in coming months.
July to August 2023
- Dr Julie Van Andel 13 April to 9 July 2023
- Dr Peter Morris 6 April to 17 July 2023
- Dr Tanya Lobo 3 June to 9 July 2023
- Dr Byrne 14 & 15 August and 19 August to 20 September 2023
COVID Vaccine Boosters
The clinic is administering the Pfizer Bivalent BA4/5 as a covid vaccine booster for eligible patients aged 12 years and over. Bookings can be made online or via reception. To be eligible for the booster you must not have received a covid vaccine in the previous 6 months and must not have tested positive to covid in the previous 6 months.
Flu vaccines are still available – speak to your doctor or nurse to get a flu vaccine or if you have any questions about the 2023 flu vaccines.
- Solar panels have been installed now on the clinics roof and provide the clinic with solar energy.
- The clinic has installed electric beds in all consulting rooms and will be updating some of the older sections of the building with new handwashing sinks etc.
Take Care and Stay Safe