Wearing a mask
Just a reminder that patients, and anyone who enters our clinic, MUST wear a mask at all times. This is required for all healthcare facilities. Unfortunately our reception staff have been subjected to some very abusive behaviour from patients when asked to meet this request. This behaviour will not be tolerated as our staff are only trying to protect everyone in the clinic.
Influenza Vaccine Update
Mornington Medical Group will be participating in the free Victorian Government Flu vaccination program running for the month of June 2022. If you have any questions about the influenza vaccine please speak to your doctor or the clinic nurses.
Bookings can be made on line with Mornington Medical Group app, the Hotdoc app or the website.
The clinic is now providing the Pfizer COVID vaccines only. The demand for the AstraZeneca vaccines has decreased significantly so these vaccines will no longer be available.
If you have any flu or COVID symptoms please notify our team when booking your appointment and are doctors can see you outside if required or we can provide a telehealth appointment for you to assess your condition and provide medical advice. Please note there is a fee for telehealth consultations.
- Dr Roth – 1 to 6 June 2022
- Dr Matt Evans – 18 to 28 June 2022
- Dr Cathy Evans – 18 to 28 June 2022
- Dr Lobo – 16 June to 14 July 2022
Doctors may need to take leave at short notice due to the need to isolate and we will inform patient’s if their appointments need to be rescheduled.
- This month has seen some staff movement. Our nurse Karin plans on spending more time with her family and is taking a break from work. We are pleased that we have had a new nurse Sally join our nursing team. Sally comes with many years’ experience hospitals and acute care and is enjoying the change to general practice.
- Clinic renovations continue with Dr John Roth’s room now renovated and Dr Bowell’s rom to be updated this month. In addition we will be painting our treatment rooms.
- The flooring in the reception area will be replaced in the next couple of months.
Thank you to all the patients who have provided a google review of their experience at our clinic. we value your feedback and it was so pleasing to see so many positive comments about our doctors and staff.
Mornington Medical Team