Medical Practitioners Unavailability
The following doctors are unavailable to see their patients during the dates below. Some of the doctors are taking extended leave from their practice in coming months and this has been highlighted.
February to June 2023
- Dr Lori Jackson 1 to 2 February 2023
- Dr Michael Cross 10 March to 11 April 2023
- Dr Nick Byrne 15 March to 10 April 2023
- Dr Lori Jackson 11 to 18 April 2023
- Dr Julie Van Andel 13 April to 9 July 2023
- Dr Peter Morris 6 April to 2 July 2023
- Dr Tanya Lobo 3 June to 9 July 2023
- Dr Danika Levick 6 to 19 March 2023
Dr Levick commenced at the clinic from Monday 6 February 2023 for 6 months and will be working Tuesday / Wednesday and Fridays each week. Dr Levick has an interest in all areas of patient care with a special interest in women’s health.
COVID / Mask Update
Masks are still required by everyone who enters the clinic. We appreciate your support with this request.
The past 3 years have been challenging for staff in general practice and we are now seeing some changes occurring with staff who have decided to take break from the health care industry or return to further study. Some of the staff changes include:
- Jill, our office manager, is retiring from Mornington Medical Group after over 15 years’ service. We would like to thank Jill for all her contributions.
- Rhylee on reception is returning to study and will be working casually for us.
- We would like to welcome Ashley, Laura and Andrea who have joined our reception team.
Clinic News – New Roof
We appreciate your patience with the roof works that have been completed over summer. We are pleased to announce that the new roof has been completed. Following this the clinic will be doing some internal work to repair the internals roofs / plaster that has been damaged and we will be looking at repairing the flooring in the reception area.
At this stage these will be arriving in April 2023. Once we have a confirmation date we will let our patients know.
If you have any flu or COVID symptoms please notify our receptionists when booking your appointment and your doctor can see you outside if required or they can provide a telehealth appointment for you to assess your condition and provide medical advice.
Take care and enjoy this beautiful summer weather