Prep Time 10mins
Cook Time 5mins
- 4 cups salt-reduced chicken stock
- 1/4 cups Chinese cabbage (Wombok), shredded
- 1 small red chilli, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tbs fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 bunch bok choy, shredded
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tbs reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 125 g Hokkien egg noodles, cooked
- 1 cup skinless chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 1 cup mung bean shoots
- 1 spring onion (including green top), sliced
- Combine stock and cabbage in a large pot and bring to the boil. Simmer over gentle heat for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add chilli, coriander, bok choy, ginger and sauces.
- Divide hot noodles and chicken between 4 deep serving bowls.
- Ladle soup mixture over noodles, add bean sprouts and garnish with spring onion.
Recipe from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia, 2012. Reproduced with permission.
Reference: The Better Health Channel – Live Lighter – for full details
Please check the recipe if you have allergies.