As Victoria enters a new stage 4 lockdown from Friday 28 May 2021 we confirm that our team is here to support our patients and the local community.
Our clinic remains open to seeing patients during the current COVID lockdown in Victoria. Patients are able to make an appointment for a Telehealth appointment or a consultation with a doctor at the clinic. Patients who have appointments at the clinic need to wait in their cars and call when they arrive and they will be contacted to come into the clinic when the doctor or nurse is ready to see them. There will be limited availability in the waiting room for patients.
We remind all patients that a mask must be worn in the clinic and that social distancing measures must be adhered to. Please do not call our clinic for COVID vaccines as this blocks our phone lines required for meeting the COVID lockdown and telehealth requirements. This can all be completed on line via our website.
- Dr Michael Cross is on leave till Sunday 6 June 2021
- Dr Julie Van Andel returns from her leave on Monday 31 May 2021
- Dr Lori Jackson returns from maternity leave on Monday 31 May 2021. Dr Jackson will be working on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Dr Michael Dobson returns from leave on Tuesday 8 June 2021. Dr Dobson will be working 4 days a week from Tuesday to Friday.
- We recently welcomed Karin to our team as a Clinic Nurse and a Nurse Immuniser. Karin is very involved with providing the COVID vaccines to our patients.
- We also welcomed Beth who is training as a registered nurse and working with us as a Medical Practice Assistant to assist the nursing team.
- Pia, one of our dedicated receptionists has decided to move on from early June and will be missed by the entire team and patients. We wish Pia all the best on her new role.
As a result of patient feedback, we have commenced renovating some of the older consulting rooms at the clinic and this will be occurring over the rest of this year.
We have implemented a dedicated-on line booking system for our COVID Vaccine Bookings. Session times for the vaccine will be regularly updated and please check the booking link for times. Our clinic will only be getting the AstraZeneca vaccines and these will be in limited supplies.
We apologise to our patients who have had difficulty getting through on the phone to the clinic. Due to the limited number of clinics providing COVID vaccines to their patients in the local area, we have been inundated with requests from people in the community to have a vaccine.
Whilst we have 10 phones lines in place and extra staff working to assist with this process we have been overwhelmed by people wanting the vaccine and unfortunately some members of the public have been threatening and rude to our staff when unable to get the vaccine. The well-being of our team who have been working hard throughout the entire COVID pandemic is of the greatest importance and we appreciate your support and respect as we work through the process of providing the COVID vaccines to our patients.
To our patients stay safe and take care during this time.