As Victoria enters periods of ongoing lockdowns with the COVID pandemic it is important to eat well. The Victorian Government’s Better Health website has heaps of great recipes for you to try. We have included a favourite on how to make homemade hummus. We hope you enjoy this meal.
Hommus with parsley dip
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 0 minutes Serves: 4
- 1 X 440g can chickpeas, drained
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- large pinch black pepper
- pinch cayenne pepper
- Using a food processor or blender, mash the chickpeas to a thick paste.
- Add the remaining ingredient (except pepper) and mix until well combined.
- Season with pepper to taste. Serve.
Reference: The Better Health Channel